Friday, August 15, 2008

Funeral?



Hemilgard: Thank you for coming today, we celebrate the life of a good gnome.



Glenda: My poor Gilbert! Hemilgard: Glenda, don't cry, Gilbert would want us to be celebrate hsi many travels.

Mini: Here Here!
Zack: We love you man!
Bill: We will never forget you Gil
Striker: Zzzzzzzz

Wilson: Don't cry Glenda I'm here for you.
Glenda: Thank you Wilson, your a true friend

Gerry (to Wilson): What are you doing?

Wilson (to Gerry): Shut up!

Hemilgard: Does any one have anything to say about Gilbert.

Mini: He told me to dream big!

Gerry: He said I looked good in brown.


Mini too: He loved to travel.

Gilbert: He survived the rapids


Bill: Gilbert! Your Alive!

Wilson (under her breath): Why won't he go away.


Gilbert: I did end up in the river and I did break apart, but I found a friend.
Gilbert: A fish found me and scooped me up and took me to shore. I was found by a mountain man who shipped me off to switzerland and they put me back together.

Gilbert: I could not leave my love Glenda.

Glenda: I love you Gilbert!


Wilson: Uh good to have you back buddy

Gilbert: I saw you making a move on Glenda and now you will have to pay.




Zack: Get 'em!


Wilson: Not the face!

1 comment:

J Dog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.