Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Poker Night

Gilbert: Alright, who's in?



Bill: Why should this hand be any different! I'm out.


Garry: Let me see.


Garry: I'll Check




Zack: Finally! Umm, I mean crap, well I'll raise $200.



Wilson: I wonder?




Wilson: Hey is that the episode where of Diff'rent Strokes where Arnold and Dudley visit the creepy bike shop?



Bill: What? No that's Flavor of Love.


Gilbert: How did you confuse Diff'rent Strokes for Flavor of Love? Wait! Why are we watching Flavor of Love?





Wilson: Nevermind, I raise you $500.





Gilbert: That's steep, but I can't lay this hand down, I call the $700.



Garry: FOLD!


Zack: CRAP CRAP CRAP, Ummm I fold, NO! I call, NO! ALL IN!


Gilbert: OK?!?! You only have 135 any ways. OK lay 'em down.



Zack: Two pair! Best hand I've had tonight!



Gilbert: Sorry three of a kind, I'll be taking all the money!


Wilson: Not so fast! Royal straight flush! WOO HOO! I'm back in the game!





Garry: Wait a second, that queen belongs to a different decks. YOU CHEATED!



Wilson: Whatever, you're just upset I'm winning.




Zack: Then why do you have a card in your gypsy moth/butterfly net!


Wilson: What you talkin about Willis?




Gilbert: Listen, first of all stop it with the Diff'rent Strokes references and you know the rules, if you cheat we get to beat on you.

Wilson: You can't beat me and my gypsy moth net of doom!





Bill: CHARGE!





Wilson: NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE!

No comments: