Friday, January 11, 2008

Bourbon Street

I'm going out of order with the trip I just finished. You see, the pest part was Bourbon street and also, its the site of the Ohio State bowl lose and I'd rather not deal with that longer than I have to. One of the great parts of the French Quarter was the food, just look at how delicious that seafood gumbo looks. I could eat till I explode!

I did get some beads, you don't want to know what I had to do to get them though.

This guys head looked like an Ohio State helmet.

OH NO! I've been taken over by a couple of LSU fans!You can tell me what to do, I don't drunk and much as you think you I am! I love you man!


I wonder if there is a strip club near by?

There are more pictures, I don't want to give it everything away. I will have to come back to the French Quarter, it was a great time.

No comments: